Reuse your trash and be creative

I love saving things around the house that others would throw away.  Am I a hoarder? No, I'm a teacher.

Our theme for the next 6 weeks is Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle.
Today we will focus on Reuse.

There are lots of ways to use things that you would throw away that you can use in a different way.

Check out some of these sites with great ideas.
Paper Roll Animals

DIY Jewelry
magazine bead bracelets from kids activity blog

crafts for kids that can fly
here is a collection of things that fly from Buggy and Buddy

Do you like to recycle trash into cute crafts? Then you'll love this Cardboard Tube Racing Car Craft! With our free printable wrap around covers it's easy to give your cars handsome sporty stripes! #cardboardtubes #cars #carcrafts #cardboardtubecrafts #printables #freeprintables #racingcars #TProllcrafts #TProlls #papertubes #car #kidscrafts #craftsforkids #kidsactivities #preschool #recycled #recycledcrafts
I want to try making these race cars at Kids Craft Room


I am going to make a bee.  Let's see how creative we can be.  What will you make?  Send me a picture.  I will post a picture of my bee when I have finished it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Math Centers- Number work

Changes, Changes- A book of building and a craft too

Creative Trash