Fingerplay Friday

Halloween


5 Little Pumpkins
5 Litlle pumkins growing on a vine.
1st one said, "Don't I look fine?"
2nd one said, "I'll be in a pie."
3rd one said, "I'll be a lantern by & by."
4th one said, "I will too."
But the 5th little pumpkin just said, "Boo!"

5 Little Ghosts
5 little ghosts on Halloween night
1st one said, "I think it's almost 8."
2nd one said, " I'm going out to howl."
3rd one said, "I'm going out to prowl."
4th one said, "The moon is far too bright."
5th one said, " Let's fly, It's Halloween night."

5 Little Witches
5 little witches on a Halloween night.
Made a very, very spooky sight.
The first witch danced on her tippy tiptoes.
The second witch tumbled and bumped her nose.
The tird witch flew high up in the air.
The fourth witch combed her fuzzy hair.
The fifth witch  sang a Halloween song.
Five witches played the whole night long!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Math Centers- Number work

Changes, Changes- A book of building and a craft too

Creative Trash