Neat center ideas

Mrs. Miner's kindergarten has a cute idea.  Using a digital frame to show site words.  It would work with letters, numbers, words, or anything you want your kids to recognize.  She has her kids read, spell or write the words they see.  I think I would like to try it as a bingo game.  Children could stamp or cover up the symbol as they see it.

I love these math stations from Mrs. Miner's Kindergarten Monkey Business freebies

Differentiated Instruction, guest post on prek and sharing has printables for using nature in your centers.

No Time for Flashcards has a fun way to I spy letters  or anything maybe on a school walk or read around the room.

I like this idea from Kindergarten Crayons for a word work station, but I might have to adapt it a little for my kids.




Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational (such a great name)  has a fun game that will get kids up and moving and keep them thinking with very little supplies.  I am definately doing this one.






D I Y letter tiles
You'll love all the ways Classroom DIY has used these.







Make Take Teach has a free printable to go with this cute glass bead rhyming game.  I have made these and the kids love them.  My magnets did not stick very well and fell off some.


























This kindergarten teacher has some great literacy center ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Math Centers- Number work

Changes, Changes- A book of building and a craft too

Creative Trash