A great Dollar tree find

I love going to the Dollar Tree before going anywhere else to find supplies for school.

Here is one I found this weekend.


Bendaroos, also called stikki wikkis, can be used to make things or used as a more educational activities.

You can use them to have children trace their names.  They stick to most hard surfaces.


Let the kids outline shapes.  Slip a drawn shape in a page protector.

I have used them with my Handwriting Without Tears letter cards to let them form numbers.


One Little girl made a pattern on the blocks that were also on the table.





I've seen these used on big books to circle sight words or letters the class is working on.  Just try to find a creative way to use them.  It's great when you can find them at such a great price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Math Centers- Number work

Changes, Changes- A book of building and a craft too

Creative Trash