More fun free printables

I'm so upset that my printer seems to have died just in time for my summer break when I could be making and collecting.  But, hopefully you will enjoy these printables. 
They are all free.

Mrs. Miner's Kindergarten has a lot of her introductory centers for free just in time to start out the new year.  I love her stuff.

I really like dltk's printable books.  Every child could use practice reading.

Classroom Freebies is a website dedicated to bringing free resources to teachers.  I love it.

The Convenient Teacher has some adorable printables.  How cute is this.

While looking for some winter activities, I discovered Apples for the Teacher.  There are all kinds of printable activities here.

space theme vocab, handwriting and others

Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives has some beautiful freebies for letters, numbers, and words.  They would be great for my literacy centers. Also, check out her very cute environmental print ideas and printables.

This one is my favorite.  It is simple and cute.













The Teachers' Treasure Chest has collected some great center printables.  She has done a great job collecting, so take a look.

Here are more center signs.

A Special kind of class has some letter and word assessments.

Smiling in second grade has cute journals and other cute stuff.

teacher bits and bobs has a cute back to school freebie.


Teacher's Pay Teachers has a lot of resources, many of them free.  You just have to search for free resources

Free Chicka Chicka resources from Kinder Alphabet

Building words with a Cookie Sheet and more

consonant blends chart

Are you teaching labeling?  Here's a freebie.

A collection of free printable sites

Here is where I found the cutest labels for your supplies. and here are more.

toy labels (mostly boy toys)

simple black and white toy tags

cute polka dot labels


Neat math stations



I have collected printables and included them in my center posts, so check out them if you're looking for something for your centers.
Literacy centers

Math centers


If you have a free printable you would like to share, please include it in a comment.  I would like to see it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Math Centers- Number work

Changes, Changes- A book of building and a craft too

Creative Trash