Beg, Borrow, And Steal

     When I was in college, one of my professors told us in order to be a good teacher you need to beg, borrow, and steal ideas from others.  I like to call it being inspired.  Sounds so much nicer.  Are any of our ideas really original?  I started to wonder.  I take ideas I see and fine tune them to work with the children I am teaching or change them to fit a theme.  I'm not sure if any of my ideas are really original.  And, if they were, I'm sure someone around the world has the same idea.  With the Internet being able to connect us, it is hard not to look at an idea and say, "hey I do that in my classroom."  As I share my ideas, I hope I can give credit where credit is due, but somethings I just don't know where the idea came from.  So, I give anyone permission to beg, borrow, steal, or be inspired by my ideas.  Just remember to have fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Math Centers- Number work

Changes, Changes- A book of building and a craft too

Creative Trash