spin art without the spinner

I have always loved spin art.  I never had one as a kid, and it looked so fun. 
 I knew we had to try it.  Uh Oh. No paper plates left.  So this is what we tried.
The white one is a pop cap (soda bottle cap down here), and the purple one is the cap from gallon water jug.  I thought it would be neat to have small scale, so we could put multiple spin arts on one page.  We also don't have large paper.  We really need to find a craft store somewhere. 
The larger cap worked better because you could get more colors on the cap, but the pop cap worked better because it was easier for small hands to hold, paint and spin.

It will be fun trying to find other things that could be used.  I would like something bigger than bottle cap but smaller than plate.  Any ideas?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Math Centers- Number work

Changes, Changes- A book of building and a craft too

Creative Trash