Educational Toys?


I found this game a long time, ago.  I thought I would get it out to see how my daughter's number skills are.  It has different cards, some with numbers and some with number words, which are suppose to be flashcards. The flash cards have pictures of the M&M's that correspond to the number.  It also cam with quarter size m&m's for sorting.  I like the idea, but it did not come with number cards without the m&m's on them so kids can see the number and count M&M's.  I think I will look for some little colored candy bowls.  This would be an easy game to make.  Especially, if you have an Elison machine, just punch out colored circles and put an M on them.  My daughter does like the game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Math Centers- Number work

Changes, Changes- A book of building and a craft too

Creative Trash