Magnetic Very Hungry Caterpillar

     For Eric Carle's birthday on June 25, a large number of ideas to do with his books were posted.  Since I liked so many of them I thought I would organize them here.

     First I'll share something I made when I was in college using colored magnet sheets and computer print outs.  All the pieces didn't make it through the move and my 2 year old but you get the idea.
The lollipop which was real melted and the tissue paper butterfly is missing, but they are easy to make.
If your interested in making a set, they make printable magnet sheets now or just print out on paper, laminate, and put a magnet on the back.
Here are some neat printable sites

 DLTK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Math Centers- Number work

Changes, Changes- A book of building and a craft too

Creative Trash