Free Printables

Since I'm still hoping to find a job soon, I thought I would organize some more of my favorites.  All these sites offer free printables.  I would be willing to share any of mine, but I'm not sure how to put them on here.  So if you want something just let me know and I'll email it to you.

classroom printables from prekinders
 cute center signs and a neat sub folder

prekinder also has lots of other printables by theme, by subject, music
this was my favorite



has preschool themed activities all included in one folder.  She offers colored games, puzzles, letter cards, little books, playdo letter and word mats


Tot Packs from 1+1+1=1 are suppose to be for toddlers but are easily adaptable.

Even more fun stuff from 1+1+1=1

And another preschool pack site is home school creations

mini book for letters and other stuff.  You can even make a custom book for your child.

making learning fun has printables to go with all kinds of books like bingo dots pages, magnet letters, and recipe cards

the site is a little overwhelming but you will find something you like.  Just type a word in the search box or use tabs at the top.
Labels, signs, picture cards, a special ed section
writing templates like wanted posters, menus, newspapers, passports, and more.

our worldwide classroom has some cute Christmas, St. Patrick's Day, and language arts activities

for discovery bottles and other cute printables

kizclub has black and white and colored printables.  Letters, story props, and themes.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Math Centers- Number work

Changes, Changes- A book of building and a craft too

Creative Trash